Tuesday 8 December 2009

caught in dreams.

why we always got caught in unreality world???
it was so sudden that you appear in my dreams, two times in a week
why, what happen exactly?
i wasn't thinking about you but we absolutely didn't meet in a couple of days
i am not in the good mood to meeting you, that's all.


but why in my dreams,you actually can be really nice and sweet
is it just my creative imagination made you that way or it's just happens??
well, it doesn't frustrate me at all, but it's just i can't stop thiking about it and i couldn't help but wondered
do i really have that crush on you or it's just my imagination???
knowing that we could never be together in reality.


1st dream: you came to me, offered me a help, a very gentle offering moment.
2nd dream: at the theatre, suddenly you came to my seat and you made some jokes and then suddenly happens,i laugh while i am hugging you and smell your parfume. well, well, well that was weird.

No comments: