Tuesday 8 December 2009

winter deep caught me

winter deep,freezing inside my soul, where the snow frost and i can't move my feet badly or even move my lips to speak. my tongue are lock from the freezing winter, need something to warm up my soul, something can move it fast, something fast that can rush in to my blood, something sweet, tender, and of course warm. and i guess it was your lips?!!.


you caught me beneath the tree house in your back yard, i really don't know what i want but all i do know is what my emotion want. i want you to stay beside me, inside of me. but when you caught me i wanna run but i can't, you catch me really fast, you moved very fast, i can't even see when you move, what are you made of??

i want you to feel me like i feel you, sometimes you make me confuse, make me feel bad from what i want from you, who are you? and what do you want?.

so, i came to your back yard, try to find out but you caught me, i caught myself into your locked heart and i came on with a thought am i going to be the key???.

No comments: