Monday 2 August 2010

silence, walk, attention, missing, mouth shut, keep in mind...

“in the silence sea, I find you, far away from the nearest light, your shadow surrounding me in the darkness”



If I look like a queen to you, would you think that I might fit in to you
Everything seem fine and comfort when I am with you
You seem make my day, make the whole day fill with smile and heartbeat
But do you feel the same ?

I don’t want to loose the smile on your face and so am I
But we need to be apart, an hours apart
Living on to our own life

Keep asking why should I need to be apart from you
While we enjoying the excitement, the journey of our chapter
Why do chapter need to have an end ?

Please don’t walk away from me, my life
You already in it, and I want another chapter with you
What would you say, If I tell you that I fall for you ?

Every people have their own complimentary
Are you mine ?
And If I could take you away from where you are now
Would you think I’m weird ?
Would you be happy with me ?

I will take you on a roller coaster of life
I will make your day, our day, with heartbeat
And live to the moment
So we won’t be able to forget it

You may not be everything to me
But you are special to me
You leave me a good memory
Driving me crazy to have that moment again with you

I fall for you since that night
The night we spend hours talking
And afterward I kept falling for you
All the times that we had
I want it back all again

Every moment I spend with you
I keep myself silence
Silence feeling inside
Feeling that I keep for you
To make you smile and laugh
To make you spend time with me

I walk, walking next to you, behind you, in front of you
I keep myself silence, I do, I do, I do fall for you
And I do pay a big attention for you
Do you even realize ?

No comments: