Tuesday 8 December 2009

31 desember 2005

31 dalam waktu 9 jam lagi dia akan berganti menjadi 1…hua..dari banyaknya 31 menjadi 1…seperti sel-sel yang hidup di bumi ini semua berawal dari satu..guess what??

dark room…he’s waiting for me

for a long time

to recover my sick, my sin, my life, my love

it’s so cold there…no blankets arond me

with my thick clothes surrounding

i’m in hell alone…

then i hear someone whispering

he or she is singing…i cant catch the words..

then lots of people around me wearing a white hat…

and he or she give their hand to me…

some of them told..

you washed up..

i can’t really clear the meaning of the words…

but suddenly i woke up…in a white bed with a rose next to me and black greetings card..

there’s a note…" welcome back"

with no sign…on it…

then i start to walk to the window to smell the fresh air…

i feel someting strange in me…

but it’s a good one..

then a minute later..

i scream so loud…

I’M ALIVE…IT’S NEW YEAR…I’M ALIVE…THANK YOU GOD…

then i smile and i began to pray….

No comments: