Tuesday 8 December 2009

the shout out.

why should i always sneak out through the window? just to see you standing there in the corner of the street, i thougt its over already.should i build a castle in the sky so my mind won't be bother and i can see both of you from up there, would it be nice to see the one you love from up there??...

you don't see me, you don't see me, you don't see me, you don't see me,,ooo ooo being so mellow dramatic for??well, i don't know for how long i'll be in this situation..i am loosing the spirit to make my day feel more exciting, and i think i loosing the feeling it too,kinda sad actually but can't do a thing actually..its all done...

you've change my life quick but then again, i am back on the right track..a week life is like a roller coaster, amazed me, challenging me, a gift of smile and a spinning head for stucking on it but now turn to real life..and still picking up the pieces of life..

a shocking moment, a few moment ago..i thought i was wrong but then probably it was right..so, i move on my life...you you you...are not there and in a few days won't see you..

i could be the one...the one ape??the one who sneak to kill you in the middle of the night???hmm *thinking...definetly will sneak to your dreams and kill you tenderly so you won't bother me anymore...just stop come in to my thought...pleaseee..beg you for this...*hohohohoho ahahahah syalala lala..dum..dum..dum..pow..boom...booom...booom then silent appear...

No comments: